Embassy of Nepal
Subject: Rescheduling of the Date of Auction
Date of Publication: 01 May 2017
This is with reference to the Embassy’s Notice about the Auction of Embassy’s old items published on 12 April 2017 (which is reproduced below for the Bidders’ convenience). In anticipation of more interested Bidders, the date of the Auction has been rescheduled for 8 May 2017 at the same time and venue as stated in the earlier Notice. All other terms and conditions will remain the same.
Notice published on 12 April 2017:
“The Embassy of Nepal in Bangkok (hereinafter referred to as ‘Seller’) invites interested companies/firms/agencies/individuals (hereinafter referred to as ‘Bidder’) for their participation in the auction of this Embassy’s listed used items (furniture, electrical goods, computer and parts, household items, etc.) as and where they are. The details of the auction are as follows:
- The Auction will be held at the premises of this Embassy’s previous Chancery located at 189, Soi 71, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok on Monday, 01 May 2017 from 1500 hrs. The date and time of auction may be rescheduled, if necessary.
- All interested Bidders may obtain required information from the office of the Embassy of Nepal in Bangkok, located at 4/1, Soi 27 Pridi Banomyong, Sukhumvit 71 Road, Bangkok 10110. Tel: numbers: (02) 3917240, 3902280; facsimile number: (02) 3812406; and email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Participating Bidders will have to make an opening cash deposit of Thai Baht 5,000.00 (Five thousands only), and increase it proportionately if they wish to offer higher price for the items on auction. The deposit amount of the winning Bidder will be deducted from the final payment, and that of non-winning Bidders will be returned.
- Interested Bidders may inspect the items on auction during office hours (from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm).
- The Bidder winning the auction must make full payment of the offered amount and move the auctioned items within three days of the auction date.
- If the winning Bidder fails to meet the arrangement in 5 above, the auction process will be reinitiated. However, the cash deposit of the winning Bidder will not be returned.
- There will be no piece-wise auction of any item. The winning bidder will have to take all the items on auction.
- The Embassy reserves the right to accept or reject the price offered during the auction.”
Embassy of Nepal, Bangkok
4/1, Soi 27 Pridi Banomyong,
Sukhumvit 71 Road