Embassy of Nepal
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DRIVER-CUM MESSENGER
(Date of Publication: 21 March 2018)
The Embassy of Nepal in Bangkok announces the vacancy of Driver-cum-Messenger. The details are as follows:
- Post: Driver-cum-Messenger
- Required Number: 1 (One)
- Duty and Responsibilities: Drive Vehicles of the Embassy
- Job Nature: Service Contract
- Salary & Other benefits: As per the Embassy’s Rules and Regulations
- Driving License: Should hold a valid and renewable Thai Driving License
- Education: Literate; Should be able to Understand, Read and Write English and Thai Languages.
- Skills: Good Driving Skill with sound knowledge of Traffic Signals and Rules; Knowledge about the use of GPS/Google Maps; Knowledge about Roads/Routes to Major Offices/Places in Bangkok; General Knowledge about Motor Vehicle, including Engine, etc.
- Languages: Good Working Knowledge of Thai and English Languages.
- Experience in related work would be an added advantage.
- Test Methods: Interview and practical tests.
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the post by sending their resumé along with copies of Driving License and National ID Card to this Embassy’s email ID: email@example.com, not later than 5 April 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview and tests.
Note: For further information please contact Embassy of Nepal in Bangkok at 02-3917240
Embassy of Nepal, Bangkok
4/1, Soi 27 Pridi Banomyong, Sukhumvit 71 Road
Bangkok 10110, Thailand