VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OFFICE SECRETARY
(Date of Publication: 19 February 2018)
The Embassy of Nepal in Bangkok announces the vacancy of Office Secretary. The details are as follows:
- Position: Office Secretary
- Required Number: 1 (One)
- Duty and Responsibilities: Secretarial tasks of the Embassy
- Job Nature: Service contract
- Salary & Other benefits: As per the Embassy’s rules and regulations
- Educational Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- Skills: Good working knowledge of basic computer skills, such as e-mails and internet, MS Office; handling of office equipment such as photocopier and fax; etc.
- Languages: Excellent in Thai and English languages.
- Experience in related work would be added advantage.
- Test Methods: Interview and practical tests.
Interested persons can apply for the post by sending their resumé and a copy of National ID Card to this Embassy’s email add: email@example.com not later than 9 March 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview and tests.
Note: For further information please contact Embassy of Nepal in Bangkok at 02-3917240
Embassy of Nepal, Bangkok
4/1, Soi 27 Pridi Banomyong, Sukhumvit 71 Road
Bangkok 10110, Thailand