- Visitors can apply for visa at this Embassy every working day (Monday-Friday) from 09:00 to 12:00 hours.
- Normally it takes two working days for issuance of visa.
- The current tourist visa fee rates are as follows:
- 15 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 1,000/-
- 30 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 1,650/-
- 90 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 4,150/-
- When applying for a visa at the Embassy, please submit the following:
- Online Visa Application
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity
- A copy of the passport
- Proof of transfer/deposit of tourist visa fees to the Embassy’s bank account
- Official note or letter for diplomatic or official passports
- For more information on the visa application process, please refer to the link below:
- All foreigners, except Indian nationals, need visa to visit Nepal.
- Most visitors can also obtain visa from entry points to Nepal, including the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, on arrival. For information on Visa on Arrival
Notice regarding the Arrival of Foreigners in Nepal under current COVID-19 situation, issued by the Department of Immigration, Government of Nepal on 28 April 2021