- Visitors can apply for visa at this Embassy every working day (Monday-Friday) from 09:00 to 12:00 hours.
- Normally it takes two working days for issuance of visa.
- The current tourist visa fee rates are as follows:
- 15 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 1,000/-
- 30 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 1,650/-
- 90 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 4,150/-
- When applying for a visa at the Embassy, please submit the following:
- Online Visa Application
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity
- A copy of the passport
- Proof of transfer/deposit of tourist visa fees to the Embassy’s bank account
- Official note or letter for diplomatic or official passports
- For more information on the visa application process, please refer to the link below:
- All foreigners, except Indian nationals, need visa to visit Nepal.
- Most visitors can also obtain visa from entry points to Nepal, including the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, on arrival. For information on Visa on Arrival*
*Notice regarding the Arrival of Foreigners in Nepal under current COVID-19 situation, issued by the Department of Immigration, Government of Nepal on 24 September 2021