- Visitors can apply for visa at this Embassy every working day (Monday-Friday) from 09:00 to 12:00 hours.
- Normally it takes one working day for issuance of visa.
- Most visitors can also obtain visa from entry points to Nepal, including the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, on arrival.
- The current visit visa fee rates are as follows:
- 15 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 1,000/-
- 30 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 1,650/-
- 90 days Multiple entry permit visa THB 4,150/-
- All foreigners, except Indian nationals, need visa to visit Nepal.
- When applying for a visa at the Embassy, please submit the following:
- Original passport with at least 6 months’ validity.
- A photostat copy of the passport
- One recent photograph.
- Completed visa form
- Official note or letter for diplomatic or official passports.
- For more information, kindly contact the Embassy.
- New Passport : THB – 2800
- Travel Document : THB – 1400
- Attestation of Documents (per page) : THB – 1400
- Citizenship Renouncement : THB – 1400
- Power of Attorney : THB – 3500
- Visa Fee (15 DAYS) : THB – 1000
- Visa Fee (30 DAYS) : THB – 1650
- Visa Fee (90 DAYS) : THB – 4150
You can download Click Here